Saturday, January 31, 2009

Houston Shower

Last weekend, Chris and I drove out to Houston to visit my family. We were also there for a couple of special occasions. Amanda had her baby shower on Saturday and mine was on Sunday. We both had a great time at our showers and received a lot of really great and useful gifts.


My Aunt Dana and Aunt Whitney were hostesses at the shower. They worked very hard getting the house ready and preparing all the food. Everything was delicious. The decorations were very cute and included a table of pictures when Chris and I were babies and a really cute topiary made out of baby socks and wash cloths.


It was a lot of fun to see all my family and friends for a few hours and share in this special time. It was also a nice treat to get to see Amanda two days in a row. It's been very exciting for us to go through this pregnancy thing together but it is sad that we don't get to see each other as often as we would both like. Once the boys get here we hope to be able to travel soon and see each other. Heather and Brooke also join us.


I received some great gifts that Kase is going to love. We received everything from clothes to baby monitors to a stroller and of course diapers. We have just about everything that we need now and more to welcome this little rug rat into the world!

Since I was unable to post all the pictures... I have included a link to my picture site to check out more if you would like!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!! And more to come (soon)!