Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gig'em Aggies


WHOOP!!! Well today marks the first game of the 2009 football season. This is a very bittersweet day. Today marks the loss of my husband for about 4 months. Between Aggie football games and Cowboy's games, my husband is a lost cause until the Superbowl. I haven't decided if its a good thing or a bad thing. He focuses all of his energy on football which mean I get alot of alone time. Scrap booking, shopping, what ever I want to do. This year is slightly different. We have Kase now. So my normal scrap booking or shopping time is now Kase time. Chris is so excited about getting to watch football with Kase, so I could just leave the boys to it. My fear is that Chris gets so engrossed in the TV that he might completely ignore his cries. To break the TV hold I must stand in front of the TV or call Chris' name loudly. I don't know if crying will do it or not since I can talk non stop and he will not even know I'm in the room.


Any way :) I do want to give a shout out to the Aggies. Tonight they won their first game against the New Mexico Lobos. 41-6. My son's first Aggie football game, on his 6 month birthday was a winner! Gig'em Aggies... Lets hope this season is better then the last couple! Looking forward to Sept 19th against Utah... this will be the first game of the year at Kyle Field.

No comments: