Sunday, March 21, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

COOKIES!!!
What cookie!! I don't see a cookie!
(Chris had made Chocolate Chip cookies today, I thought the plate was empty but apparently not. Kase had 2 cookies one in each hand chowing down.)

My new play room mommy and daddy are building me! I can't wait for it to be finished!

The Wii Nunchucks!
(Why out of all the toys we have for the boy, he goes straight for the nunchucks. He then hangs them around his neck and crawls around the house. Why?)


Blocks!
Would you like a block?



Wheel of fortune! My favorite TV show.
At 6:30 every night Kase crawls over to the TV and makes sure Wheel of Fortune is on. What an internal clock the boy has.




6 comments:

Lauren E said...

What good taste - cookies and Wheel of Fortune - some of my faves too!! lol =)

Fluffy Bums for Dum Dums said...

Where is the playroom?

Fluffy Bums for Dum Dums said...

Oops...that's from me...Amanda. lol

Marissa and Chris said...

The play room used to be our screened in porch. So its now all finished in and it has a big opening off the living room so the kids can crawl in and out to their hearts content. Plus everything will be padded for the most part :)

Fluffy Bums for Dum Dums said...

Wow! Fancy. Better be done by our visit lady. ;) We have high expectations now.

Marissa and Chris said...

oh yea it better be done by your visit... I'm tierd of all the toys in the living room :) lol