Saturday, July 2, 2011

South Padre!

Hey Guys,
I am sorry for not updating the blog for a while. I had some very weird issue where I couldn't access Blogger or view my own blog it was really really odd. So I downloaded a new Internet browser and it is working now!!! YEA!!!

At the beginning of June we took a family Vacation with Barry, Ginny, John and Kaylene to South Padre. We all rented a condo at Isla Grand and had a GREAT time! Here are a few pictures from the week!



The Gang under the Umbrella.
Barry and Ginny at Dirty Al's!
Uncle John and Aunt KK
Daddy and the Boy!
We had a great dinner at Dirty Al's. We order big platters of seafood. Kase ate fried Calamari and oysters. Strange!
Meet Fred. The sand dolphin... Kase destroyed him!


I Love the Beach!
I love my Wake Board!
Oh Never mind I don't like either :( This will be a great one to show to any of his future girl friends!

1 comment:

Ted Muise said...

Nothing beats a vacation at the beach. What makes it even better is spending it with the ones you love. These are some beautiful photos you shared. And yes, keep the last one for his future girlfriend! :D