Friday, January 25, 2013

Almost 11 Months and 3 Years 11 Months




I realized it has been way too long since I have added anything to the Blog.  I keep going back and forth on should I keep the blog up or just post things on Facebook.  I don't know :( Are there votes either way from my readers? 

Any way,  It is almost Feb 1st and on that day I will have an 11 Month old and a 3 year and 11 Month old.  Time sure does fly. The above pictures were taken during January so they are officially 10 month Pictures.  I tried doing the same outfit and balloon with the age on it but gave up about month 7, so the above pictures are just going to have to do :)  

Kylar is up to everything.  She just started doing it all the week right after Christmas.  She now does a real crawl on all 4s, which Kase never did.  So the quickly getting from one place to another at this age is a complete new one for our family.  Kase is a big help.  He will keep an eye on her and even carry her back to the living room if she is getting away.  She started pulling up, clapping and holding her own bottle too at the same time.  She said her first word which was Thank You.  She is very expressive at this age.  She is very different then her brother at this age.  

Kase is hilarious and so much fun at this age.  He is into anything that transforms or is a super hero.  Johnny football is his hero.  So fun.  In the above pictures Kase was doing his Johnny Football Iron man impersonation.  We bought into the Disney Vacation Club this year and he over heard Chris and me talking about it.  He is very excited for our first trip in August and is asking for me to tell him a fact about Disney world every night.  Oh my.  If he keeps asking I'm going to have to do some more internet research because I'm about running out already.  We are very excited because he is going to get to play Tball this year with his friends.  So I am sure there will be plenty of game pictures to come :).

Well the kids have been way to quite for way to long so I have to run and check on that.  More to come!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen Wood said...

Sounds as if things are going well. I hope you enjoy the Vacation Club. Then you'll need to post your thoughts on Bay Lake Tower and the new Fantasyland (with pictures). Hope your two have great birthdays!

Now you just have to update your header--where's Kylar? ;)