Monday, February 23, 2009

The Completed Nursery

This weekend we officially completed the Nursery. There is still a little closet organization that needs to be done. We have washed all the sheets, blankets and some clothes. I just needs a few more hangers now. I still need to sterilize the bottles and pacifiers so that should be my project for this weekend. We are getting close to the little guys arrival... about 3 weeks.


Well this is me at 37 weeks standing by the crib. I think Kase is moving down some getting ready to join this world. I think my belly is getting lower but I'm really not sure. Just to the left of the crib is our laundry hamper. It was actually custom by Amanda's Mom in Law. It works so well in the room. It has Kase embroidered in it and actually has some of the same material that Gabe's Blanket is made out of. That is very special. :)

Just to the right of the polka dot pictures Chris created, we hung the board Manda created. Its so cute and works perfectly. I don't have any pictures up on it yet and couldn't quite get the right angle to get it in the picture.


We have Kase's name on the wall above the shelf... it's a little hard to see but its blue polka dots and stripes.



6 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

It looks so great!!! What a darling room he has! Can't wait to see it. :) Oh, and before I read your blurb under your 37 week photo I said to myself...holy cow Kase has dropped!!! :) You are definitely lower...you look like me. lol I don't think I'll be able to tell if Gabriel drops...he was already so low. I can't believe how close it all is!!!
Thanks for fulfilling my picture request. :)

The Poth's said...

How cute! You did a great job, can't wait to see pics of Kase!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

The nursery looks beautiful. It's so bright and cheery. I hope I get to meet the little guy some day. Hope everything goes smoothly on the big day!

Marissa and Chris said...

Thank you all! We are getting excited. I'm glad the nursery turned out. I hope he likes Polka dots! He dosen't have much of a choice I guess :)

Amanda & Brian said...

It's March!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Ellen Wood said...

This is unrelated to the picture, but I heard the big day is TODAY!! I've been praying that all goes smoothly. Can't wait to see the first pictures. Welcome, Kase! Congratulation, Marissa and Chris!