Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  My computer has not been working properly and I finally am able to actually get on the Internet... YEA!!!   

I had to go back to work this week...  It was very sad to leave Kase, but alas I have to have the cash to keep a roof over our heads. Silly mortgage.  I never dreamed it would be this hard to go back to work after I had the baby.  Every day I'm at work I feel like a little piece of me is missing. Kase is trying to adjust to his new schedule but he has been fussy in the evenings.  Leaving the few short hours that I have with him every day to be his fussy time.  

Luckily I was able to have a 3 day weekend due to Memorial day to ease my way back into work.  My Brother in Law and soon to be Sister in law Kayleen came to visit on their three day weekend.  Tomorrow is John's birthday so we celebrated with a birthday dinner today since he has to make the trek back to BayCity.  

Kase is almost 12 weeks old and is officially sleeping through the night.  He's been toying with it since a few weeks ago. Every now and then he gets up at about 3 am but last night he slept from 9:30 to 7.  Since he has been sleeping through the night it makes him hungrier during the day.  He wants to eat every two hours or so.  (Milk just isn't cutting it any more, I think we are going to end up moving to rice cereal sooner then when the doctor says.)  This along with me going back to work makes him off of his schedule. There are some days he wont nap which makes the time in the evenings even fussier.  I also think he might be going through a little growth spurt and might have his first issue with constipation so all of that adds up and makes him not feel well.  

Well here are some pictures from the last few weeks since I haven't been able to put them up.  
Kase with his little aggie blanket and little aggie suit.  One of these days we are goign to get all the aggie rings together and take a picture of him with the all of our rings.  

Kase in his Cammo.  Taken 5/10

4 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

Love the first picture! Very cool. Where are the Bumbo shots?

Marissa and Chris said...

The bumbo shot are on my other camera and the battery died... had to charge it to get them off the camera ! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely new pics!! I finally got to catch up on the blog...sending my love to little Kase all the way from Scotland!

Marissa and Chris said...

Hey What are you doing online? You should be sight seeing.