Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Baby's Room




We have started working on the baby's room. The curtains are hung and the Crib and Changer are in. Thanks to Jason for helping Chris set up the crib. The furniture turned out to be very beautiful. It's starting to look like a baby lives here.


Chris wouldn't let me paint the walls so I made him do a polka - dot art project to put on the wall. The next thing that he is going to do is create some letters to spell out the baby's name above the crib. We are getting really close to having a complete nursery.

3 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

It's all looking so cute! Love the wall decorations and curtains. :) Even better than I pictured in my head. lol

Our furniture came yesterday. Brian had it all put together before I got home from school. :) Just have to get a friend to help him move some stuff out of the room and we'll be able to put everything in it's correct spot. Bedding is still a little ways off though.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all areas are progressing nicely. Can't wait to see him outside of the womb! I know he'll be a cutie

Anonymous said...

Sorry I clicked "publish" before I put in my name.