Saturday, October 25, 2008

More then one baby bump


Well most of you know already that there is more then one baby being born in March. Our best friends Amanda and Brian are having a baby too. I'm due March 15 and she due March 22. This was not planned and was a surprise to both of us. We were so excited to be able to share this together. We are both having boys as well so that adds to the fun to be able to watch our two little bouncing baby boys grow up together. This picture was actually taken on on Oct. 10, 2008. Amanda was 16 weeks and 5 days along and I was 17 weeks and 5 days. Our goal is to have our picture almost at the half way point and then another very close to the end to compare our baby bumps!

1 comment:

Amanda & Brian said...

Woohoo for our boys!!! :) The cutest little bundles of joys on the way. :) I couldn't think of a better person to share this experience with. I only wish we were closer. Oh, and my mom sends her congrats on finding out it's a boy!