Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! A special happy father's day to Chris on his 1st father's day.

This weekend we had a lot of fun. John and Kaylene came into town again this weekend. We went to down town San Antonio to the Majestic theater to see Wicked. The Musical was AWESOME! I really enjoyed it. I am currently reading the book and not enjoying it very much, but the play was great! Out of all the musicals we have seen we decided it would rank right up there in the top 3. This was the first Musical and first trip to the Majestic for John and Kaylene. They were in aw of the sets and time that went into putting the play together. I am excited to be able to share their first experience with them. After the show we went to Bohanan's Steak House. It was so good!! We really enjoyed the meal there. I ordered bananas foster for dessert and when they lit it on fire it scared the girls at the table next to us. It was kind of funny!



Another fun experience we had this weekend was giving Kase his oatmeal in his highchair. Up until now we had been feeding him in our arms sitting at the table. He really enjoyed eating while sitting in his high chair.



On Sunday for father's day we went down to Angela's and Stefan's to the pool. We let Kase swim for a little while and had some fajitas. For Chris' Father's Day gift, I had been searching for a Shot Gun for him. I found it and hid it in my closet to give it to him today. He loved it. Kase was napping or I would have gotten a picture of of the two of them with the Shot gun. When he's up from his nap I'll get one and then post a picture later. I found matching Shirts for them from Diaper dude. There were at Babies R us and I thought they were so cute. Chris' shirt says "My kid totally rocks" and Kase's said "My dad totally rocks." So fun! After a few hours at the pool we all came home to take a nap and watch a movie. I took the opportunity to blog while Kase was sleeping.





I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda & Brian said...

Brian and Gabriel need to wear their matching Diaper Dude outfits with Chris and Kase. They have the one with the motorcycle that says Hardcore Daddy/Hardcore Baby. lol

Kase is so good about eating. Gabriel HATES it.