Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Big Boy Bath

MMM I caught a crab!

My loofah mommy!

He is learning the "you've got to be kidding me Dad" look early!



Kase has officially out grown his baby bath tub. We had to move to the big boy bath. He has always loved his bath but this has taken it to a new level. He can kick and splash and play. He loves the Loofah! We bought a fun color changing loofah. He laughs when we bathe him with it. I guess it tickles. He loves to splash his bath toys around the bath and yells at them when they won't come back. Since he can't sit really well for a long period of time, I was afraid he was going to float away in the bath so we purchased the Safety 1st bath seat. It is WONDERFUL! Kase loves it... it still allows him to splash around and play. It also allows mommy to not have to hold him every second and can play with him in the bath too.

2 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

That is one crazy looking contraption! lol Looks like he's really enjoying himself with all of that tub and water around him. :)

Heather said...

He's so photogenic :) I can't believe how much he's grown! Can't wait to see ya'll sometime soon!