Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Bath and Happy 1 Month






Yea for a clean baby :). Up until now we have been just doing a sponge bath, which he didn't like. He would cry the whole time. Due to both the circumcision and his umbilical cord we were not able to submerge him in bath water. Now that all of that is healed we decided to give the real bath a try. We have a nice baby spa. It has a built in thermometer so that we can make sure we are not getting the water to hot for him. He did very well. He squirmed a little but over all I think he really like it. There was no crying or screaming! It also gave us some embarrassing pictures to show the future girl friends one of these days!
Also today Kase is offically 4 weeks old. I can't belive he's 1 month already. Were time the time go?

1 comment:

Amanda & Brian said...

Okay...little Gabriel is sleeping so I can actually type using two hands. lol Yay for the bath!!! He looks really comfy in there. And I'm so glad the thermometer thingy worked. :) We were going to do Gabriel's first bath this weekend, but I think I'm going to postpone it for another week. He is enjoying his sponge baths well enough though...well, tolerates is probably a better word for it.

I'm thinking May for a get together at your house. What do you think about that?